Connect Solibri Model Checker with Bimsync
With Bimsync you can easily share and communicate Solibri model checker results to your favorite modeling software like Revit, ARCHICAD, Tekla and others. You will Improve significantly your collaboration and coordination in BIM projects. Learn how to connect Solibri Model checker with Bimsync.
Use BCF connector to connect Solibri with Bimsync
This document explains how to set up the BCF connector with your Bimsync project. This allows issues to be communicated across the two applications seamlessly, avoiding the manual export and import BCF steps.
1) Purchase and download the Solibri Model Checker from the Solibri Solution Center. You will need version 9.9 or later to be able to use the BCF connector. If you already have the tool you simply need to upgrade it.
2) You can get/upgrade the BCF Connector from the Solibri Solution Center. Go to Solibri Extensions and select the BCF connector.
Note: To enable the BCF Connector your Solibri Admin needs to enable it in the user management screen in Solibri Solution Center.
3) Open SMC, and go to the settings screen. From there select the BCF connector
- First press the Add Server button and you will be sent to the second page.
- In this step, you can choose which server you want to connect to, in this case, the Bimsync one.
- Here you can paste the URL from your Bimsync project. Where to find this URL is explained in the next picture.
- OK to finish the connection.
5) On the Issues page in your Bimsync project, you can find the URL for your project. It is located in the Exchange issues.
6) Then go to the communications screen in Solibri and select presentations. From there you can create a new presentation. Right-click to the context menu to be able to synchronize with Bimsync.
7) From here you can also create a new presentation and import from Bimsync to Solibri.
Et voilà, you are good to go!
You can also optimize your workflow with the BCF server right here.