Better Together - Bimsync Global User Event
- Photo: Kristin Slåtterøy / Catenda
Welcome to the first Bimsync Global User Event in Oslo, Norway. The Catenda team is very happy to announce the first event of its kind, one that will give you an opportunity to meet the makers of Bimsync as well as getting to know a wide variety of international Bimsync users.
The conference takes place on Tuesday 24th of September, with a workshop day Wednesday 25th of September. The event will involve a number of case studies from among others Egis Rail and Bouygues Immobilier. These will demonstrate various ways to utilize the Bimsync platform for engineers, developers, contractors, owners, architects and BIM specialists. It will also serve as an introduction to the Bimsync Roadmap, and provide insights into Catenda´s current growth phase and future plans.
The aim is to create interactions and open up for an exchange of ideas between the participants and the Catenda team. The day will include a talk by Silvija Seres, an independent board director, entrepreneur and scientist that will provide some thoughts on the future of digital construction. Day 1 concludes the main part of the Bimsync User Forum.
Program for the Conference Day at Pakkhuset
- 8.30 Registation and breakfast
- 9.00 Welcome
- Key note speaker Silvija Seres: Digital Future
- Catenda update by Håvard Bell, CEO Catenda
- Case speaker from Egis Rail, France
- Mingling break
- Integrated Concurrent Engineering by Morten Ryen, ÅF Consult
- Case speaker from Bouygues Immobilier, France
- Bimsync Boost (API) presentations by
* dRofus - room and equipment database
* Ibis BIM meetstaten - calculation
* NTI Share - facility management
* Vrex - virtual reality
- The Bimsync Roadmap by Lars Bjørkhaug, CPO Catenda
- Bimsync Boost (Apps) presentations
* Holte - construction site app
* Main Manager - facility management
* Dimension10 - virtual reality
- BIM Collaboration by Ruben Myreng, Veidekke
- Summing up by Einar Gudmundsson, COO Catenda
- 17.00 End of conference program
- 19.00 Networking dinner at Pakkhuset
Day 2, Wednesday 25th of September, is set aside for informal workshops for the more technically inclined. We will take a deep-dive into various aspects of Bimsync usage. It is a day with more specialized events with detailed information exchange and is partly divided into separate tracks. It will also include a more detailed session about the Bimsync Roadmap, and parallel tracks related to building, infrastructure and Bimsync Boost/API. The day will enable users and the Catenda team to understand more about the current possibilities and to impact the future of Bimsync.
Program for the Workshop Day at Pakkhuset
- 10.00 Joint session: Bimsync workshop introduction
- 10.00 Parallel session 1 - Workshop Bimsync Arena
10.00 Parallel session 2 - Workshop Bimsync Boost / API
- 12.00 Lunch
- 13.00 Parallel session 1 - Workshop Bimsync Arena (cont.)
13.00 Parallel session 2 - Workshop Bimsync Boost / API (cont.)
- 14.00 Joint session: Summary
- 14.30 End of workshop
The Bimsync User Event participants range from BIM experts, construction professionals, developers, large scale companies and small contractors, all leaders in their field. The one thing they all have in common is the regular use of Bimsync.
User Forum package deal
Day 1 - includes conference and lunch. Price: €50
Day 1 - includes conference, lunch and dinner. Price: €70
Day 1 + Day 2 - Conference day and dinner. Workshop Day. Price: €100
Conference venue Day 1 and Day 2:
Pakkhuset centrally located in downtown Oslo (Nedre Slottsgate 2c).
24th September 19.00 at Pakkhuset, same venue as the conference.