Catenda has a team of highly skilled developers and develops most of our software in-house. We are experts on buildingSMART and the open source bimserver. If you are looking for BIM developer expertise please don’t hesitate to contact us. These are some of the areas we have key knowledge:
- IFC – we have our own IFC parser as well as deep knowledge on IfcEngine and the open source bimserver
- bSDD – the buildingSMART data dictionary. We developed the whole new infrastructure based on Google App Engine , Java, backboneJS, jQuery and Bootstap.
- bimserver – our major tool bimsync is using bimserver and bimserver plugins. We have developed several of these plugins ourself as well as routines to assure quality on IFC files.
- WebGL – the 3D viewer of bimsync is developed by us. It’s based on the brilliant threeJS library. If you want us to tweak the viewer for your needs then get in contact.
- bimsyncAPI – do you want to use bimsync in your own tools? We offer a API for that. If the functions you need are not present we can develop them for you.